The house is full of all your new presents and you're feeling full to the brim! It's a good time to get rid of any unwanted equipment.
From walkers to commodes and beds to hoists, you can drop them off at several collection points in Medway. You can call 01634 334860 to arrange a drop-off.
Alternatively, you can drop off old health and social care equipment at the following locations;
- Darland House, Darland Avenue, Gillingham, ME7 3AL
- MCH House, Bailey Drive, Gillingham, ME8 0PZ
- Medway Integrated Community Equipment Services (MICES)
- Units 4-5, Rochester Trade Park, Rochester,ME1 3QY
- OurZone (Previously Balfour Centre), Pattens Lane, Rochester, ME1 2RB
- Snapdragons, Cliffe Road, Rochester, ME2 3DL
- Walter Brice Centre, Tilley Close, Hoo, Rochester, ME3 9AE
- Wisdom Hospice, Rochester, ME1 2PE