When will I be vaccinated?
We are watching the biggest vaccination programme in history. With so many people in need of the vaccine, health experts are asking us to be patient whilst they work hard to vaccinate people as quickly as possible.
In Kent & Medway, five more vaccination centres are opening this week. These join the locations which had opened before Christmas. Nine further sites are due to open by January 17th.
New sites will be added in the coming days and weeks. You can find all the up-to-date information here www.kentandmedwayccg.nhs.uk/covid19vaccine
People are being advised NOT to ring their GP surgeries or other NHS organisations. You will be contacted and invited for your appointment.
You will be aware that the NHS is following a nationally agreed priority list which follows:
- Residents in a care home and their carers
- All those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- All those 65 years of age and over. All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over
More information, including lots of questions and answers can be found here
Have you had your vaccine yet? Are you concerned about your vaccine?
Get in touch with us, we'd love to hear from you. By sharing your story, we can make sure the vaccine programme works as well as possible for everyone.
Call us for free anytime on 0800 136 656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org