Have you, or someone you care for experienced a mental health crisis?
The Kent and Medway CCG are looking to improve mental health crisis care. They have created a short survey to hear about the experiences of people who have suffered a mental health crisis, or care for someone who has.
Can you help?
They are looking to hear from you if you or someone you care for has:
- Been taken to a place of safety (usually a hospital) by the Police, otherwise known as S136
- Been hospitalised as a result of mental ill health
- Been under the care of the Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team
- Attended A & E when experiencing a mental health crisis to receive support
- Attended a safe haven or a crisis café
Please follow this link to the survey https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/KMs136/
This survey is open until midday on the 4 January 2021.
The survey is anonymous and the results will be shared with the S136 Improvement Group as well as the Local Mental Health User Voice Networks.
If you would prefer to speak to someone about your experiences, then contact the Healthwatch Helpline on 0808 801 0102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time to chat.