Groups can apply for up to £15,000 and there is a total of £100,000 available.
The Saving Lives Suicide Innovation Fun and the Kent & Medway Listens Community Chest are seeking a wide range of applications from community groups or charities.
Applications must support communities at a grass roots level. They are particularly keen to receive bids which will support :
- children & young people (50% of the funds will be allocated to this area)
- people who self harm or who have made a suicide attempt
- those from seldom heard communities
- people who are struggling with cost of living
- those who are affected by domestic abuse
- people living with long Covid
- those who struggle with substance misuse as well as mental ill health