Last year, the Care Quality Commission took urgent action on five GP surgeries following an inspection. Since then, Medway Practices Alliance has been providing GP services on a temporary contract ever since.
New permanent contracts have now been awarded at the following GP surgeries:
- Balmoral Gardens Healthy Living Centre, at the Green Suite in Gillingham
- Twydall clinic, in Gillingham,
- Sunlight surgery at the Sunlight Centre in Gillingham
- St Mary’s Island surgery, on St Mary's Island in Chatham
- Pentagon surgery, in Boots on Military Road in Chatham
That's my practice. What do I need to do?
You will be automatically transferred to the new contract so you don't need to do anything. The new contracts come into place on November 1st and after that your surgery may have new contact details if you need to phone them.